Roadside Tyre Assistance & Breakdown Service
At Tyre Recovery we offer full roadside tyre assistance and breakdown service, 24 hours, 7 days a week including bank holidays and Christmas.
We have a team of people for roadside tyre assistance and breakdown assistance serving the following areas; Durham, Chester le Street, Consett, Stanley, Sunderland, Washington, Birtley, Spennymoor, Bishop Auckland, Newton Aycliffe, Seaham, Trimdon, Peterlee, and Sedgefield & Surrounding Areas.
We offer the following services;
- Tyre Assistance Breakdown & Recovery
- Tyre Repairs
- Tyre Replacement
- Wheel Balancing
Tyre Recovery provides roadside assistance for all vehicles including Lorries and Motorcycles.
What to do if you do break down? Here are a few tips from our roadside recovery team.
- If you have warning lights on your dash board make sure you take notice of them they are on there for a reason.
- If you think there is something wrong and the car is going to break down pull over try and get off the road as soon as possible. Make sure you stop in a safe place. Then switch on your hazard lights.
- If the car immediately just breaks down, put on your hazards straight away if you have a warning triangle use it put it at least 50 paces back down the road to warn other traffic. Make sure you stay out of the car if it could be in danger of being hit by other traffic.
- If you have your car out of danger of other traffic hitting it use a mobile if you have one to phone for help and stay inside your vehicle and lock the doors till help arrives.