Supertracker our latest technology in alignment
Supertracker the latest in laser wheel alignment? So what is laser wheel alignment
Laser wheel alignment, although sounds very technical and scary, is a quick and easy way to realign your vehicles wheels. It ensures that the wheels in on the vehicle are set to their optimum position and the best measures of safety ensured for driving. It works by using beams of light to check on the alignment of the wheels, by ensuring that tis is correct it saves your tyres from becoming unevenly worn from road surfaces and protecting your safety alongside it through the handling of the car.
How do I know if I need a wheel alignment?
You can often tell if your vehicle needs an alignments though three simple things.
1. The steering wheel begins to vibrate when driving.
2. You can see uneven tyre wear on your car (do regular checks to inspect this).
3. When driving the steering wheel is off centre when on a straight road where you are driving straight on.
What aspects does laser alignment actually check?
There are a few factors that should be checked when your vehicle gets through this process, these include;
* The angles of the wheels in the relation to the surface of the road.
* If the direction that the tow front wheels of the vehicle are relative to one another.
* The degree of which the steering axis is it, from the side view of the vehicle.
* And finally the set back (if a wheel on the same axis is set slightly further back the the other wheel).
How is Vehicle Alignment Tested?
It is tested by placing the vehicle slightly on a height by using a ramp so that the heels are able to rotate and be observed. The light beam is then shone from one wheel to another on the vehicle. A specialist can then use this information to determine if the wheels are aligned or need some amendment to keep the vehicle safe for use.
Keep informed of all our latest news
Finally if you would like to keep informed of all our latest news, please join our Facebook Page.